Interested in joining SocialMedia.org?
It’s our job to make sure every brand who joins our community is a good fit. Every new member goes through the same process:
- We’ll set up a call to talk through the details of SocialMedia.org. We’ll also talk about your program to learn about the role social media plays at your brand.
- If we mutually agree that your brand and SocialMedia.org will be a good fit, we’ll work with you to get your company on board. (We’re great at helping social media teams get the buy-in and approval they need, and we’ve helped hundreds of brands like yours.)
- Your membership becomes official when you sign your membership agreement.
- You’ll nominate your social media leaders to join your membership. We’ll screen every nominee, and this process takes about 7-10 days. (It’s normal to have one or two nominees declined. Please read about the qualification process here. Only 60% of nominees are accepted. (If that happens to you, know that we’re doing it to keep our conversations at the same level and that all members go through the same process.)
- We’ll set up a simple and efficient “welcome to the community” conversation, and we’ll introduce you to your peers. You’ll be up and running in just a few days, collaborating with some of the best and brightest in social media.
It all starts here! We’d love to meet you.
Please use this form to contact us and set up a quick conversation: