The community for people running social media at major hospitals.
You’ll love this.
As a member, you’ll get three important benefits:
Information you can’t get anywhere else
Practitioners who’ve actually done it have the answers, and they’re only sharing it in our confidential community. Vendors don’t know, and you can’t ask your team.
Whatever you’re planning, someone in the community already knows the pitfalls and shortcuts. Sleep better knowing you’ll never be caught by surprise.
Confidence and credibility from benchmarking
Know that your plan is a best practice because you benchmarked against companies like yours.
A community of support.
Most of all — and you won’t believe us until after you join — this is not like other business groups. It’s a community of friends who will support you and help you win. It feels like a family.
Get our Short List newsletter!
Looking for news about social media leaders like you? The Short List’s got you covered. We’ll send you our weekly, curated list on what’s going on in the social media universe at the world’s biggest hospitals. From strategy to career updates to conference info, you’ll get it all. Join our other subscribers today!
Who can join?
- Decision maker: Members must be senior decision makers who set strategy and policy for social media programs. They have a seat at the table to determine strategy, control budgets, hire staff, and select third-party vendors.
- Substantial professional experience: Members must have substantial professional experience in a directly related role (marketing, communications, PR, etc.). They need proven experience working alongside strategic decision makers.
- Social media sophistication: Members must have knowledge and experience that allows them to contribute to high-level discussions regarding social media strategy and leadership.
- No vendors
- Minimum size: At least $250M in revenue.
- Sophisticated in social media: Must have well-established social media programs, senior teams, and industry knowledge to share.
- Ethical, generous, and kind: Members must be trustworthy and uphold the highest standards of social media ethics.
- North American-based and English-speaking: Member activities happen during U.S. business hours in English.