Private call with SocialMedia.org X founding members about the community’s value
This call is being currently being rescheduled. Check back soon for more details!
About the call:
SocialMedia.org X founding members Lucas Mast of Ellie Mae, Marshall Wright of Funimation, Lanie James of Paycom, and Zealous Wiley and Ian Wikramanayake of Pure Storage will talk about why being a part of our communities has played a critical role in the growth and success of their social media programs.
We’re inviting a handful of brands that are considering membership to join the call, hear from these members, and ask questions about the group.
Hosts leading this conversation:
Lucas Mast, Director of Marketing Communications
Marshall Wright, Senior Director of Social Media
Lanie James, Senior Online Community Strategist
Zealous Wiley, Director of Digital Engagement
Ian Wikramanayake, Social Media Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who will be on the call? A hand-selected group of social media chiefs from major brands.
- Is it really brands-only? Yes, every participant is hand-screened. Only people running social at major brands are allowed. No vendors, no salespeople, no sponsors.
- Who is SocialMedia.org X? We are a brands-only community for social media leaders at the world’s greatest brands.
- Do I have to join? Nope. This call is a sample discussion for non-members. But if you do join, our community has a conversation like this every week, and your whole team can participate.
- Who is the presenter? Nobody! Everyone contributes. It’s a discussion, not a webinar. You’ll have a deep conversation with people who have jobs like yours at companies like yours.
- Is it confidential? Yes, every participant agrees to keep the call confidential (and we ban observers, vendors, press, and analysts.)
- What’s with all these rules? All this structure is what makes our conversations so useful for busy executives. High value, little noise.
- Do I get a high-pressure cheesy sales pitch? Only if you want one! Our community is incredibly valuable, but it’s hard to understand the value if you haven’t experienced our unique conversations. So we want you to join one of our calls to see what it’s like.
Registration Rules: This is a private event. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org X reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Confidentiality Rules: This event is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to.
In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org X is a safe space with a deep trust among all members.
Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org X content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org X members.
- SocialMedia.org X content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your company.
- SocialMedia.org X content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org X representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your company, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org X, they cannot see SocialMedia.org X communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org X content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your company. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org X member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org X content, ever.