SocialMedia.org membership benefits
There are a lot of ways to spend your budget in social media, but there aren’t many that give you as much value-per-dollar as this community.
For your $15,000 annual membership, you get:
- A membership for your brand on one of our four 100-company Councils
- 45 annual peer-to-peer collaborative calls
- Summer and Winter Member Meetings (+ registration fee)
- Unlimited questions and real-time answers from our discussions
- The best support and service from a member organization that you’ve ever seen
Key benefits you also receive:
- A brands-only community exclusively for decision makers with substantial professional experience and social media sophistication
- High-value content you can’t get anywhere else
- Current, real-time information — before other sources can deliver it
- Better answers to critical questions from private, off-the-record sources
- Market intelligence and peer benchmarking
- Risk avoidance
- Vendor screening
And you also get some really important things that are a little harder to quantify:
- A trusted place to ask about vendors before signing those big contracts
- When a crisis happens, we’ll help you craft a better plan, faster
- When new tools and technologies emerge, we’ll be the first to share hands-on experiences and strategies
- The ability to benchmark your program against other big brands across a wide range of industries
- You won’t get caught by surprise when big, unexpected changes happen
- A network of social media leaders you can count on for support
Membership in SocialMedia.org comes with no upsells, ever. The only thing you’ll pay for are your annual dues and meeting fees. You’ll never get a pitch to buy a report, a trade show booth, or consulting services.
Space is limited.
There are four Councils in SocialMedia.org, and each Council is limited to 100 companies. This limit keeps the connections strong and the conversations candid.
With a SocialMedia.org membership you get:
You’ll love SocialMedia.org.
“This is the only dedicated social media association we actively participate in because it’s the only one we need.”
Todd Blecher, Boeing
“I’ve found SocialMedia.org to be enormously helpful, both as a reservoir of knowledge and a great networking opportunity. I’d highly recommend joining SocialMedia.org.”
Rob Halper, Johnson & Johnson
“SocialMedia.org is the single most important source of information for a social media practitioner.”
LaSandra Brill, Cisco Systems
“This isn’t just another networking group — it’s a vibrant community of practitioners where I get peer-to-peer support and an opportunity to shape the future of social media for my company.”
Nestor Portillo, Microsoft