The months since COVID-19 hit have been hard — and it's still hard. But when times got tough, we quickly saw the SocialMedia.org Health community come together in ways we've never seen before. Every day, members are helping each other with the leadership challenges you’re facing and supporting each other.
We don't know what's next for this crisis (even as we begin to tackle the next one) — but we know this community will be here for you.
Here's how members of your community helped each other over the past three months:
- 27 confidential, vendor-free Community Calls on timely, relevant topics
- 19 of those calls managing social media during COVID-19 head on
- 4 “How It Got Made” calls (I've loved watching this new series grow!)
- Amazing community collaboration to bring #HealthCareHeroes to life
- Our biggest Community Call of all time — “Managing the message with coronavirus” — with 75 members on the line
- 72 Fast Feedback conversations
- 92% company participation in the community
- 57 direct, 1-1 member connections
- An incalculable amount of love, therapy, sharing, and camaraderie
We're so proud of this incredible community and amazing members like you who make every single conversation so valuable.
These past few months have shown that, when things get hard, you can't wait for an RFP. You can't wait weeks for an analyst's report. You need a group you can trust, ready to go, who's there when you need them.
Thank you for everything that you do.