Welcome to the first meeting for your new community.
The Founders Meeting is unlike the typical Member Meetings you’ll experience in the future. You’ll help set the stage for this fantastic new community.
As one of the founders, this is your chance to frame the issues, focus the purpose, and build deeper relationships with your fellow founders.
We’ll focus on:
- What are the critical issues for SocialMedia.org X members to discuss?
- What are the unique challenges for running social media at a major brand?
- What are the right types of organizations for membership in the community?
- Which individuals on your teams will be the best contributors to the conversation?
- What are the ground rules and format of SocialMedia.org X activities?
What’s Special About Our Meetings
1. Better information: A private meeting for people like you.
There are certain things you can only talk about face-to-face, with people like you, in total confidentiality. You get better answers when experienced practitioners can share openly and honestly — with no vendors in the room. You can’t get this anywhere else.
2. Better use of your time: Great conversations. Nothing else.
You pick the topics, so every conversation is useful and relevant. All the content is from fellow members who know what they’re talking about — no bad speeches, panels, or pitches. And, it’s a well-run meeting, on time, with amazing customer service.
3. It feels like a family reunion.
It’s a fun, uplifting experience to spend time with your tribe. There’s a level of comfort and support you get when you know that everyone in the room understands you.
We’ll Have Three Kinds of Incredible Conversations
Member-chosen, member-led peer-to-peer discussions on the hottest issues of the moment.
Large Group Discussions
Our large-group format is where we’ll dig into some big topics about the community together.
Meals aren’t just breaks — they’re formal parts of the program where some of the best conversations happen.
Who Can Attend
1. Registration is Not Open to the Public
This meeting is private, off-the-record, and exclusively for people leading social media at major brands. All registrations are reviewed, and everyone will have signed a confidentiality agreement.
2. The Dinner on Monday is Members-Only
Everyone in the room will be a SocialMedia.org X member and a founder of this community.
3. Tuesday is Members-Only and Invited Guests
The Founders Meeting is off the record, but some prospective members will be joining us.