Register for SocialMedia.org’s 2018 Winter Member Meeting
NOTE: ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
Submitting this form does not mean you’ve been approved for the event — do not book your travel yet.
This is a private event for SocialMedia.org members. All registrations are subject to approval at the sole discretion of SocialMedia.org. If your registration is not approved, we will issue you a full refund.
- If you are already on your company roster, you will be approved.
- If you work at a member company, you must be on your company’s roster before you can attend. It takes up to two weeks to complete the screening and approval process, and there are no rush approvals. When you complete this form, we’ll start the approval process.
10:00 AM — 4:00 PM
We’ll hold two tracks made up of SocialMedia.org member-led classes and sessions presented by thought-leaders that will help members develop key skills as a social media leader at a big brand.
Classes and Case Studies
8:00 AM — 4:30 PM
Learn the latest from the legends behind the corporate social media movement
In one intense day of classes and case studies, you will:
- Learn how social media executives at other big brands are overcoming the same challenges you’re facing
- Discover practical solutions from people who have actually been there, done that
- Fill your notebook with immediate ideas you can use as soon as you get back to the office
- Make connections with social media executives at great brands like yours
8:00 AM — 3:00 PM
Off-the-record conversations with social media leaders like you
Join 49 other smart social media executives for one fantastic day of peer-to-peer, off-the-record conversations in our famous unconference format.
These are real-time, relevant discussions about the issues that matter most to you. There are no guest speakers, no PowerPoint presentations, and no podiums.
You set the agenda, you pick the topics that matter most to you — and you do it all in a room full of people with jobs like yours, at companies like yours, with challenges like yours.
During this meeting, you will:
- Meet lots of smart, generous people
- Learn actionable insights you can implement right away
- Collaborate with social media leaders like you
- Realize you’re not alone and that there’s a whole community here to help
- Talk about the issues that matter to you
- Experience a meeting that runs on time
- Have a productive work conference that’s actually fun
Registration Rules: This is a private event. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org reserves the right to cancel your registration.
Confidentiality Rules: This event is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to.
In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org is a safe space with a deep trust among all members.
Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org members.
- SocialMedia.org content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your company.
- SocialMedia.org content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org Council representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your company, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org, they cannot see SocialMedia.org communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your company. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org content, ever.
Our official registration cancellation policy
If you are unable to attend the event — well, we’ll miss you. We understand that things happen. You can get a full refund or credit toward a future event if you cancel six or more days in advance. If you cancel within two to five days before the event, we will credit you toward a future event. We do not issue refunds or credits for cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows (including for weather and travel-related issues).