Why you should be here.
As a social media leader at a big brand, this is your meeting.
This is where you go to have conversations you can’t have anywhere else. You’ll get information you can’t get from your vendors, agencies, and consultants.
It’s where you’ll hear about new opportunities, because fellow members will be talking about things that haven’t made the mainstream conversation yet. It’s also where you’ll avoid risk, because the confidential conversations allow you to learn things about platforms, vendors, and strategies that literally aren’t shared anywhere else.
It’s also a ton of fun, and it’s the only time of the year you’ll get to meet with your peers.
Why it’s different.
Member Meetings are unlike any other conference or event you’ve been to.
You’ll experience peer-to-peer discussions where you’ll pick the topics and you’ll join the discussions that interest you most. And because everything is confidential and only leaders are allowed to attend, every conversation is incredibly useful and relevant.
Why you should bring your team.
A lot of members bring their teams to Member Meetings, and here’s why:
- With three tracks of content, bringing a team helps them divide and conquer all the content.
- It’s a great chance for a team off-site. For some teams, Member Meetings are their best chance to get together as a group for planning, strategy, and connecting.
- Plus, you get $250 off each registration when you bring three or more teammates.
Need a place for your team to meet before or after the event? Just let us know!
Why you should speak.
Leading a Show & Tell is a great opportunity to show off your program — but a lot of members love doing it because it also gives them a chance to calibrate and get feedback from a room full of experienced peers. And because there’s no video taping, recording, or blogging, you can open up and share freely. There’s no pressure to give a perfect presentation (we can see those at any event) — instead, we can dig into what really works (and what really doesn’t).
Re: We need to be at SocialMedia.org’s Summer Member MeetingDear <Name>,
SocialMedia.org’s Summer Member Meeting gives us unique value that we can’t get anywhere else. It’s important we’re there. It’s like a board meeting — a must-attend strategy session for people who run social media at major brands.
The unique benefits of this event are clear:
- We’re able to have conversations we can’t have anywhere else.
- It’s the only peer-to-peer meeting exclusively for social media leaders at major brands just like us.
- It’s 100% confidential and vendors aren’t allowed, which means we’re having high-level, strategic discussions that aren’t available from any other source — including our vendors, agencies, and consultants.
- The agenda allows us to drive the discussion topics — so we can discuss the issues that are critical to us with experienced leaders who are facing the same challenges.
- This is where we identify new opportunities, because fellow members talk about things that haven’t made the mainstream conversation yet. We hear it here first.
- This is also where we avoid risk. The confidential conversations allow us to learn things about platforms, vendors, and strategies that literally aren’t shared anywhere else.
This meeting is critical, and it provides far more value than any kind of vendor or sponsor-produced information that we get from other sources.
More event details are available here: http://socialmedia.org/meetings/mm44/