How can we help?
We’re here to take care of you — before, during, and after the Member Meeting. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to give you a great meeting experience. Contact your friendly Membership Director or use this form to contact us.
Dates and Pricing
- Members — $500 (Includes Member Meeting on January 23-24, and private Member Dinner on January 23)
- Guests — $250 (Includes Member Meeting on January 23 only)
Our Hosted Venue
- Scottish Rite for Children in Frisco (5700 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco (3240 Parkwood Blvd | 214-618-0111)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel (7600 John Q Hammons Dr | 972-712-7200)
- Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco (2875 Parkwood Blvd | 972-668-4500)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco (3199 Parkwood Blvd | 972-712-8400)
- Omni Frisco Hotel (11 Cowboys Way | 469-287-0000)
If you are unable to attend the meeting — well, we’ll miss you. We understand that things happen. You can get a full refund or credit toward a future meeting if you cancel six or more days in advance. If you cancel within two to five days before the meeting, we will credit you toward a future meeting. We do not issue refunds or credits for cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows (including for weather and travel-related issues).
You cannot transfer your registration to another person, and nobody can show up in your place. Each attendee must be approved in advance. If you can’t make it, please cancel your registration, and we’ll issue you a credit or refund according to our cancellation policy.
We’re totally casual. Jeans are fine. It’s one of the perks of a confidential meeting — nobody back at the office will know what you wear. (No shirt, no shoes, no service.)
We do not accept sponsors at SocialMedia.org Health meetings.
Blogger and Press Passes
Sorry, no bloggers, press, or outsiders of any kind are allowed at this confidential meeting.