Here’s what you need to know for the Board Roundtable. Please RSVP.
Hospitals That Attended the Previous Roundtable:
Allegheny Health Network, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Banner Health, BayCare Health System, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, CommonSpirit Health, Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Dignity Health, Eisenhower Health, Encompass Health, Eskenazi Health, Henry Ford Health System, Intermountain Healthcare, Kaweah Delta Health Care District, Mayo Clinic, Memorial Hermann Health System, Mercy, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, Northwestern Medicine, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Oregon Health & Science University, OU Medicine, Providence St. Joseph Health, Rush, Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, UNC Health Care, UT Southwestern Medical Center, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Get answers to tough questions you can’t discuss anywhere else in one quick day.
Join us for a few hours of great, off-the-record discussions on the challenges of a unique role like yours. Everyone in the room will be leading social media at a major hospital.
No vendors, sponsors, press, small clinics, or junior/front-line staff allowed.
This is a meeting for people like you, with jobs like yours, at organizations like yours — and problems like yours.
Attendees will be from member organizations and invited guests from similarly-sized organizations.
This is a sample of our bigger, more in-depth Board Meetings. Prospective members get to experience the incredibly valuable discussions we have, and members get an extra session of great conversations.
- Only RSVP if you can definitely attend. This is a structured conversation with facilitators and limited seats. (If you can’t make it, please give us enough warning to invite someone from the waitlist.)
- This meeting is confidential. You will be required to agree to our confidentiality rules when you register.
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (225 E Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611).
- 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Discussions start promptly at 9:00 AM, please be on time.
Please note: Non-members have to leave the facility at 4:30 PM. The members-only portion of the confidential Board Meeting begins at 5:00 PM with our Member Dinner.
What’s Going to Happen:
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM — Breakfast Discussions and Introduction
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM — Facilitated Large Group Discussion: We’ll talk about the things that keep leaders like you up at night — the things you can’t ask anywhere else: internal management issues, vendors, unprecedented topics, crisis response, and leadership strategies. Everyone in the room will be leading a program like yours, with experience and knowledge to share. No vendors. Big companies. Leaders only.
- 10:55 AM – 12:00 PM — Small Group Discussions: These are fast-paced, peer-to-peer discussions where you suggest discussion topics, vote for your favorites, and join the conversations that interest you most. It means you’re spending the entire time talking about exactly the right things for you, not some canned agenda set by meeting planners months in advance.
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM — Lunch Discussions
- 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM — Confidential Case Studies on Social Media Programs: Topics coming soon!
Who’s going to be there?
Everyone in the room will be leading a social media program at a major hospital. This is a meeting for people like you, with jobs like yours, at organizations like yours — and problems like yours.
No vendors, sponsors, press, or junior/front-line staff allowed.
Attendees will be from member organizations and invited guests from similarly-sized hospitals.
What are we going to discuss?
You’ll get candid, honest insights from experienced peers. Bring a list of the things you’re working on right now. We’d love to help.
Some early topics that have been suggested include:
- Metrics and analytics benchmarking
- How hospitals are leveraging and making the most of user generated content
- Social content strategy and balancing inspirational vs. driving business
- Reviews and reputation management
- Paid social advertising and alignment with organic content strategy
What’s the format?
Here’s an explanation of the format from one of our other meetings. We’ve been running similar meetings for the past 12 years — it’s a very efficient format to get high value in limited time.
Why is there no fee and who is funding this?
SocialMedia.org Health is a confidential, vendor-free membership organization for people running social media at major hospitals. We have members-only meetings about four times a year. Because our meetings are confidential, we host smaller meetings for guests to see what we do. In total transparency, we think you’re going to love it and will want to join the community.