Hosted by Mayo Clinic
February 4, 2020 • Phoenix, AZ
Here’s what you need to know for the Board Roundtable. Please RSVP below.
Hospitals Who Attended The Previous Roundtable:
Adventist HealthCare, Carilion Clinic, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation, Cooper University Health Care, Dignity Health, Encompass Health, Forrest Health, Holy Name Medical Center, Houston Methodist, LifeBridge Health, Mary Washington Healthcare, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern Medicine, NYU Langone Health, Penn State Health, Prisma Health, Temple University Health System, University of Maryland Medical System, and UPMC Pinnacle.
- Only RSVP if you can definitely attend. This is a structured conversation with facilitators and limited seats. (If you can’t make it, please give us enough warning to invite someone from the waitlist.)
- This meeting is confidential. You will be required to agree to our confidentiality rules when you register.
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020.
- Mayo Clinic (5881 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85054).
- 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Discussions start promptly at 9:00 AM, please be on time.
Please note: Non-members have to leave the facility at 4:30 PM. The members-only portion of the confidential Board Meeting begins at 5:00 PM with our Member Dinner.
What’s Going to Happen
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM — Breakfast Discussions and Introduction
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM — Facilitated Large Group Discussion: We’ll talk about the things that keep leaders like you up at night — the things you can’t ask anywhere else: internal management issues, vendors, unprecedented topics, crisis response, and leadership strategies. Everyone in the room will be leading a program like yours, with experience and knowledge to share. No vendors. Major hospitals. Leaders only.
- 10:55 AM – 12:00 PM — Small Group Discussions: These are fast-paced, peer-to-peer discussions where you suggest discussion topics, vote for your favorites, and join the conversations that interest you most. It means you’re spending the entire time talking about exactly the right things for you, not some canned agenda set by meeting planners months in advance.
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM — Lunch Discussions
- 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM — Confidential Case Studies on Social Media Programs: Topics coming soon!
Who’s going to be there?
Everyone in the room will be leading a social media program at a major hospital. This is a meeting for people like you, with jobs like yours, at organizations like yours — and problems like yours.
No vendors, sponsors, press, or junior/front-line staff allowed.
Attendees will be from member organizations and invited guests from similarly-sized hospitals.
What are we going to discuss?
You’ll get candid, honest insights from experienced peers. Bring a list of the things you’re working on right now. We’d love to help.
Some early topics that have been suggested include:
- Metrics and analytics benchmarking
- How hospitals are leveraging and making the most of user generated content
- Social content strategy and balancing inspirational vs. driving business
- Reviews and reputation management
- Paid social advertising and alignment with organic content strategy
What’s the format?
Here’s an explanation of the format from one of our other meetings. We’ve been running similar meetings for the past 12 years — it’s a very efficient format to get high value in limited time.
Why is there no fee and who is funding this?
SocialMedia.org Health is a community for people running social media at major hospitals. We have members-only meetings about four times a year. Because our meetings are confidential, we host smaller meetings for guests to see what we do. In total transparency, we think you’re going to love it and will want to join the community.
NOTE: ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
Submitting this form does not mean you’ve been approved for the meeting — do not book your travel yet.
This is a private meeting for SocialMedia.org Health members and invited guests. All registrations are subject to approval at the sole discretion of SocialMedia.org Health.