Sandra Phillips announced the UC San Diego Health System team’s recognition in the Best Social Media category of the eHealthcare Awards for their “What It’s Like” video series.
Plus, congratulations to all the other SocialMedia.org Health members that won:
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital and UCLA Health for Best Healthcare Podcast
- Northwell Health, UCLA Health, Baptist Health, and Johns Hopkins for Best Healthcare Content
- UCLA Health for Best Social Media
- UC Davis Health and RWJBarnabas Health for Best Rich Media
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital, UCLA Health, and Advocate Aurora Health for Best Digital Marketing Campaign
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital and UCLA Health for Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- UC San Diego Health, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Children’s National Hospital, UC Davis Health, Mayo Clinic, Baptist Health, Atlantic Health System, OU Medicine, Parkview Health, Advocate Aurora Health, and Providence for Best COVID-19 Pandemic-Related Communications
- BayCare Health System for Best Overall Internet
Check out the full list of winners here.