Who Can Join
No vendors. Big hospitals. Leaders only. (Yes, really.)
This is a vendor-free community for people like you, with jobs like yours, at hospitals like yours — and problems like yours.
This is the group for people leading the programs. Members are senior decision makers, along with their inner circle. You’ll be talking with people who are actually running the program, with experience and knowledge to share. Never find yourself with a recent hire, trainee, or junior staff.
Who’s in this group: senior leaders, major hospitals, sophisticated programs.
SocialMedia.org Health Membership Criteria:
- Senior decision-makers who have responsibility for their program. Determines strategy, sets policy, controls budgets, selects vendors, hires staff, and manages the team.
- Substantial, relevant professional experience. Extensive experience representing your organization in confidential conversations with senior executives at major hospitals.
- Subject matter expertise. Able to contribute to high-level discussions on strategy and leadership in this field.
- No vendors: Major hospitals only.
- Minimum size: At least $250M in revenue and 1,000 full-time employees.
- Sophisticated in social media: Well-established social media programs.
Every single participant and hospital is screened. No exceptions.
Absolutely no vendors will ever be allowed to participate in this organization. No exceptions. As a member, you will never get a sales pitch for anything, ever. There are no sponsors, and we will never give vendors access to you.
Major hospitals with sophisticated programs.
Every member hospital has $250M or more in revenue. The members of this group have sophisticated programs and experience to share. Because the scale they operate on is just like yours, the solutions to the challenges often work for your organization.
Hands-on leaders who run the programs.
Every member you meet will be a senior leader who’s a decision maker with substantial professional experience. They understand the challenges you face and are ready to help.
This community is not a training organization and is not for front-line staff. It’s not for people in tactical roles. New hires, people in entry-level roles, and junior staff (even if they’re being groomed for a future leadership role) are not allowed.