Thanks to a ton of amazing people, our 39th Member Meeting was a huge hit! We had 155 social media leaders from 96 big brands and zero vendors in attendance. We heard eight great case studies, had a private, members-only discussion with the Chicago Police Department's Anthony Guglielmi, and of course held the confidential, nowhere else conversations you get at our private Member Meetings.
Check out the live blog coverage from each presentation below:
- Rackspace Hosting: How to address the “what if's” when starting a social enablement program, presented by Elizabeth Jurewicz
- Monsanto: Getting social to the crisis communication table, presented by Heather McClurg and Nick Weber
- Dunkin' Brands: Dunkin's influencer strategy for pumpkin season, presented by Melanie Cohn
- 3M: Centralization across the enterprise, presented by Amber Campeau and Suzy Langlois
- The Hershey Company: Developing a social presence for a 122-year-old company, presented by Sarah Dull
- American Eagle Outfitters: Aerie social media case study, presented by Stephanie Campbell
- Canon USA: Real-time photo tips, presented by Betty Giossi
- UPS: Proactive social listening, presented by Vincent Washington
- Social media disclosure and ethics for big brands, presented by Andy Sernovitz
Here's a list of the 96 brands who attended:
3M, Abbott, AbbVie, Ace Hardware, Aetna, American Eagle Outfitters, American Family Insurance, Andersen Corporation, Aon, Ariba, Asurion, Bank of the West, Barilla, BBVA Compass, Beam Suntory, Boeing, Bosch, BP Worldwide, Bridgestone, Brother International Corporation, Canon USA, Capital Group, Caterpillar, Celgene, CEMEX, Chick-fil-A, ComEd, ConAgra Foods, Delaware North, DeVry University, Discover Financial, Dunkin' Brands, eBay, Farmers Insurance, Ferguson Enterprises, First Niagara Financial Group, First Republic Bank, Freddie Mac, General Growth Properties, Grainger, Growmark, H&R Block, Hard Rock International, HERE, Hershey Company, Hilton Worldwide, Humana, Johnson & Johnson, Johnsonville Sausage, Juniper Networks, Kiewit, Kindred Healthcare, Kohler, Kraft Heinz Company, Lenovo, Lettuce Entertain You, Lexmark International, Magna International, Mayo Clinic, McDonald's, Micro Focus, Mondelez International, Monsanto, Motorola Mobility, Northern Trust Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Oxford Industries, Philips, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Premier Farnell, Rackspace Hosting, Red Lobster, Roundy's Supermarkets, Rust-Oleum, Santander Bank, Serta Simmons Bedding, Southwest Airlines, Spectrum Health Systems, State Farm Insurance, Steelcase, Subaru, T. Rowe Price, Tempur Sealy International, The TJX Companies, TransUnion, Tyson Foods, ULTA Beauty, United, UnitedHealth Group, UPS, US Foods, Valspar, Vanguard, Wells Fargo, Zebra Technologies, and Zurich in North America.
Missed the event or just need a recap? Don't worry — we've got plenty of tweets and takeaways to keep you covered: