Thanks to a ton of amazing people, our 35th Member Meeting was a huge hit! We had 317 social media leaders from 212 big brands and zero vendors in attendance.
We heard eight great case studies, had a private, members-only discussion with Upworthy Co-Founder Peter Koechely, and of course held the confidential, nowhere else conversations you get at our private unconferences.
Check out the live blog coverage from each case study below:
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate: Winning with WINtegration, presented by Lindsay Listankski
- Capital One: Decentralizing the command center, presented by Sherry Roper and Andrew Kauz
- United Technologies: How much for that #hashtag? presented by Maureen Fitzgerald
- Johnson Controls: How we empower our executives to tell the brand's story, presented by Sam Sova
- lululemon athletica: #GivePresence, presented by Sairah Hearn
- Hewlett-Packard: Growing HP's advocate economy, presented by Zealous Wiley
- A&E Network: Critics' Choice Awards social media case study, presented by Morgan Greco
- TD Ameritrade: Evolution of social @TDAmeritrade, presented by Sunanya Tuteja
Here's a wrap up featuring the best insights, photos, and tweets from the event: