We've got great conversations lined up for Member Meeting 46 and less than a month left for you to register and join them. Here's our full roster of Show & Tell talks:
- Geoff Morgan and Mark Obee with Intuit will talk about mapping the social customer journey to build more customer delight.
- Nestle Purina Petcare's Laura Lee will answer questions around employee advocacy and how to make it work for you.
- Nicole Bohorad at Rite Aid will give a talk on meeting your content creation needs outside of your agency.
- Alina Vargas will talk about how Medtronic trained their 40,000+ global employees on social media policy.
- Blake Menezes at Autodesk will discuss their internal relationship between brand marketing and paid social.
- Boeing's Katja Halverson will share how they overcame a risk-averse culture and encouraged their C-suite to become engaged on social media.
- Jim O'Brien and Seth Brewer from Travelers Insurance will speak on how they closed the gap between marketing and sales through effective social selling and content marketing.
- Brian Wright will give an inside look at how Wells Fargo uses advanced social media listening strategies.
- United's Ryan Bujeker will share how they established a dedicated in-house social media listening capability to protect and elevate brand reputation.
- Jaci Twidwell at Hallmark will discuss their three-step process to amplify event marketing through public relations and social media.
And we'll have Member-Led Discussions with:
- Fossil's Komal Parikh on the evolution of paid, owned, and earned strategy.
- Dan Winschel from DICK'S Sporting Goods on using social to communicate controversial policy changes in today's political climate.
- Kerry Hassen at Delaware North on managing social customer care.
- Pfizer's Ellen Gerstein on building and managing influencer relationships.
- Lindsay Tiles with Charles Schwab on getting executive leaders on social media.
- Emily Morrow from Scholastic on how Instagram Stories have changed your social strategy.
- U.S. Bank's Troy Janisch on social intelligence and reporting.
- Andrea Port at Kohl's on leveraging Twitter to build your brand and drive consideration.
- Jaclyn Welles with Corning Incorporated on the challenges and opportunities of social marketing in BtoB segments.
- Aaron Grote from Great Clips on navigating the Custom Audiences changes on Facebook.
- Cambia Health Solutions' Leslie Constans on the evolution of social media engagement and measurement.
- Colleen McAdams from USAA on non-engagement strategy and how to determine what topics to stay away from in social.
- Andy Jasenak at Amtrak on managing executive-level panic on Facebook.
- The Hershey Company's Mike Nolan on working with agencies vs. bringing it in-house.
Plus lots of fast-paced, peer-to-peer unconference discussions where you can focus on on the topics that interest you the most.
Here are the brands who will be there (so far):
Abbott, Aetna, American Honda Motor Co., Amgen, Amtrak, AT&T, Auto-Owners Insurance, Autodesk, Bank of the West, Boeing, Brother International, Cambia Health Solutions, Celgene, Charles Schwab, Chick-fil-A, Citrix, Comcast, Corning Incorporated, Dassault Systemes, Delaware North, DICK'S Sporting Goods, Dominion Energy, Eli Lilly and Company, Exelon Corporation, Farmers Insurance, FedEx, Ferguson Enterprises, First Republic Bank, Fossil, Great Clips, Hallmark, The Hershey Company, Hess Corporation, Hilton Worldwide, Hobby Lobby, Hologic, HSBC, Humana, Intuit, INVISTA, John Deere, Johnson & Johnson, Kohl's Department Stores, The Kroger Company, Kronos, Lands' End, MassMutual, Mastercard, McAfee, Medtronic, MetLife, Mohawk Industries, Nestle Purina Petcare, Nissan North America, Panasonic, Pfizer, Philips, Praxair, Prudential Financial, Rite Aid, Royal Bank of Canada, Rust-Oleum, Scholastic, Securian Financial Group, Shire Pharmaceuticals, State Farm, Toll Brothers, Travelers Insurance, U.S. Bank, UL LLC, United, UnitedHealth Group, USAA, Vanguard, VF Corporation, Visa, Wells Fargo, and Western Union.
Register here: https://socialmedia.org/meetings/mm46/