We hope you're as excited as we are to kick off the next few days of intense learning, nowhere else collaboration, and mountains of snacks. There's a lot going on, so we've compiled some information that will help you get the most out of it.
All activities are at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa (4401 Floridian Way, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830) unless otherwise noted.
10/27: Measuring Social Media Pre-Conference
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Breakfast and Registration (Conference Center lobby)
- 10:30 AM – 4:05 PM: Measuring Social Media Sessions
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Brands-Only Welcome BBQ at the Summerhouse Patio and Beach. (All registered Brands-Only Summit attendees are welcome, even if you're not registered for the Pre-Conference.)
10/28 Classes and Case Studies
- 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM: Morning Run on the waterfront (meet in the lobby of Grand Floridian)
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Breakfast and Registration (Conference Center lobby)
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM: Classes and Case Studies
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM: Brands-Only Summit Reception in the Ballroom Grand Foyer
- 7:00 PM: Bus leaves for members-only dinner. Be sure to meet in the lobby of the Conference Center to catch the bus — if you miss the bus, there is no other way to get you to dinner.
- 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Private, members-only dinner on the set of Lights, Motor, Action! at Disney's Hollywood Studios, followed by dessert at Pixar Place and private rides on Toy Story Midway Mania (buses will return to the Grand Floridian afterwards).
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM: While the members are at their event, there's an informal, unofficial, and family-friendly meet up at Gasparilla Island Grill in the Grand Floridian.
10/29: Member Meeting (Members Only)
- 6:00 AM — 7:00 AM: Morning Yoga (meet at the Conference Center entrance — near the registration desk)
- 8:00 AM — 9:00 AM: Breakfast and Registration — be sure to check in at the registration desk so you know which room to go to!
- 9:00 AM — 4:00 PM: Member Meetings
- 4:00 PM — 5:00 PM: Connections and Conversations
- 5:00 PM: Meeting ends
- 5:15 PM — 5:30 PM: Shuttles leave for airport
If you need to contact Disney, you can reach them at 1-407-939-6244.
Using a car service?
Mears Transportation is Disney's recommended car service. You can reserve online or call them at 1-855-463-2776.
Need help with anything? Travel help? Boarding passes at the conference? Questions about the event? No turndown chocolates? Just contact us at email@example.com and we'll take care of you.