It’s a nice, spring day in Chicago, and we’re excited to kick off our 39th Member Meeting for social media leaders at big brands!
Here’s some helpful information for those attending the next two days:
- Today, we’ll be meeting at Soldier Field (1410 Museum Campus Drive, Chicago, IL 60605) to kick off the event with eight great case studies.
- If you’re taking a cab: There’s a small loop on the southeast side of the stadium where you can be dropped off. From there, enter at Gate 14 and walk straight to the elevator and take it to C1. The pin on this map indicates where to go: https://goo.gl/maps/uf5c6X8wfd12 (This is also the entrance to use if you’re walking, but it’s a bit of a hike.)
- If you’re driving and parking: You’ll want to use the North Garage and then walk to the North Entrance. From there, staff will help guide you to the event.
- Other detailed directions and parking instructions can be found here.
- Registration opens at 11 AM. We’ll start with lunch at 12 PM sharp and end at 5 PM sharp.
- Tomorrow, our members-only unconference will take place at The Gleacher Center (450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL 60611).
- Registration opens at 8 AM; breakfast will be available. We’ll start at 9 AM sharp and end at 5 PM sharp.
If you are unable to join us, you can still follow along with all the action by: