We’ve got great conversations lined up for Member Meeting 49 in Philadelphia, and we’re excited to have so many members joining us. Here’s our full roster of Show & Tell talks:
- Nader Ali-Hassan at Comcast will share how they transformed perceptions of social media marketing through the use of live video.
- Tamara Scott from Vanguard will discuss how they fostered client engagement in a regulated industry.
- Nicholas Sucich with USPS will talk about their social business intelligence program and how to understand the conversation about your business.
- Anne McGraw at Nissan North America will share how they embrace events and activations as their primary mechanism for creating social media conversations.
- Jen Hartmann with John Deere will speak on clearly defining a crisis on social media.
- George Olexa from Intel will talk about how they’re transforming social content for a BtoB world.
- Karen O’Brien at Signet Jewelers will discuss leveraging social marketing to drive both online and offline consumer journeys.
- Abigail Scott from Hologic will speak on leveraging awareness days to amplify your brand.
- Jeremy Humphries with Farmers Insurance will talk about achieving lift through value-based content marketing.
- Jayme Meyer at ExxonMobil will discuss using social media training to drive business outcomes.
We’ll wrap up day one with a fantastic Member Dinner hosted by Comcast. Then, on day two, we’ll have 16 Member-Led Discussions with:
- Jess Hoeler and Andy Rose from Amica Mutual Insurance on elements of a successful employee social advocacy program.
- Cici Ghattas at Discovery Inc. on how your social team works across business units.
- Doug Busk from Emory University on management metrics.
- Lauren Gaglio with Henry Schein on YouTube strategy.
- Emily Finley at Marvin Windows and Doors on LinkedIn for BtoB and employee engagement.
- Carly Nusser from Johnsonville Sausage on harnessing the power of UGC and brand ambassadors.
- Brynn Zech with TE Connectivity on consumer-driven storytelling to increase followers.
- Heather D’Amico at Travelers on launching new social media channels.
- Erin Haas from Safelite AutoGlass on using CRM data to personalize ad delivery and drive efficiency.
- Lynne DeRoche with Marriott International on successfully utilizing social media for customer care and engagement.
- Linda Lollo at Big Lots on social team structure.
- Robert Johnson from Paychex on social engagement for BtoB.
- Chad Parizman with Pfizer on becoming thought leaders.
- Shelley Crockett at Choice Hotels International on paid social media strategy.
- Colleen Sokolik at MetLife on BtoC influencers.
- Kathleen O’Brien with Phillips 66 on agency relations and management.
Plus lots of fast-paced, peer-to-peer unconference discussions where members will focus on the topics that interest them the most.
Here are the 94 brands who will be there (so far): Ace Hardware, Allergan, American Electric Power, American Family Insurance, Amica Mutual Insurance, Andersen Corporation, athenahealth, Audi of America, Auto-Owners Insurance Group, BBVA Compass, BD, Big Lots, Bimbo Bakeries, Brother International Corporation, Cambia Health Solutions, Choice Hotels International, Chubb, Ciena, Comcast, Con Edison, Conagra Brands, David Weekley Homes, Delaware North, Discovery Inc., Emory University, Enterprise Holdings, Exact Sciences, Exelon Corporation, ExxonMobil, Farmers Insurance, Fidelity Investments, FMC Corporation, Freddie Mac, Genworth, Guardian Life Insurance, Henry Schein, Hologic, Intel, Intuitive Surgical, John Deere, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Johnsonville Sausage, JPMorgan Chase, Kaplan, KeyBank, Kia Motors America, Kiewit, Kohler, Lenovo, Marriott International, Marvin Windows and Doors, MassMutual, MetLife, NCR Corporation, Nissan North America, NRG Energy, Nu Skin Enterprises, Olympus, Papa John’s International, Paychex, Pearson Education, PerkinElmer, Pfizer, Phillips 66, Prudential Financial, PVH, Rust-Oleum, Safelite AutoGlass, Saint-Gobain, Sallie Mae, Scholastic, Securian Financial, ServiceMaster, Siemens Healthineers, Signet Jewelers, Solvay Group, Synchrony, T. Rowe Price, TD Bank Group, TE Connectivity, Thrivent Financial, Toll Brothers, Travelers, UBS, UL LLC, United States Postal Service, United Technologies Corporation, UnitedHealth Group, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Vanguard, Veolia North America, Wawa, Webster Bank, and Xerox.
Check out all the details here: https://socialmedia.org/community/meetings/mm49/