It’s always great to see behind-the-scenes of social media programs, straight from your fellow SocialMedia.org members who are leading it. Take a look at the video presentations from Member Meeting 40 in Los Angeles and Member Meeting 41 in New York:
Member Meeting 40 in Los Angeles
- Dole's Amy Summers, Digital Media and Communications Manager: Learn how Dole transitioned from an agency-managed social program to an in-house operation.
- Western Union's Karen O’Brien, Vice President of Global Social Media: Learn how Western Union drives high multicultural engagement in a purpose-driven global brand.
- Subaru's Lauren Papasidero, Corporate Social Media Specialist: Learn how Subaru shares the love from their loyal fans and uses user-generated content to maximize organic social media.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Ted Sclavos, Digital Marketing Specialist: Learn how Hewlett Packard Enterprise implemented a BtoB influencer marketing strategy to bring new voices to digital conversations and drive preference for HPE enterprise software products.
- Intuit's Geoff Morgan, Worldwide Social Team Lead, Small Business Group: Learn how Intuit uses customer insights to build a social-led program and reach a new audience for QuickBooks.
- Cambia Health Solutions' Jeremy Solly, Manager of Social Media: Learn how Cambia Health Solutions is connecting with customers in new ways via social media.
- Garmin International's Carla Meyer, Global Digital Advertising and Social Media Manager: Learn how Garmin International adapted their Facebook strategy to get results and prove ROI.
- Dick's Sporting Goods' Mary Holahan, Senior Manager of Digital Marketing: Learn how the Dick’s Sporting Goods social media team evolved and elevated the role of social internally.
Member Meeting 41 in New York
- Scholastic's Morgan Baden, VP of Social Media and Internal Communications: Learn how Scholastic is using new streaming video options to refresh their approach to content and engaging more fans in the process.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb's Alison Woo, Corporate Digital and Social Media Strategy Lead: Learn how global healthcare company Bristol-Myers Squibb focused on what matters to patients and key audiences in social media to create meaningful experiences.
- Red Lobster's Carl Allen, Brand Manager – Digital Marketing: Learn how Red Lobster partnered with Deadliest Catch to promote their quality sourcing message in social media during Crabfest.
- Johnson & Johnson's Devon Eyer, Workforce Engagement and Advocacy Leader: Learn how Johnson & Johnson designed and launched a channel and content strategy to change the way they engage with employees.
- Timberland's Frank Hwang, Senior Manager of Digital and Paid Media: Learn how Timberland engaged with fans using UGC to drive a 360-campaign around its heritage product, while also engaging consumers with its new product lines.
- Logitech's Reagan Freyer, Head of Global Social Media: Learn how Logitech is managing a global social media presence.
You can witness more great case studies just like these at our upcoming Brands-Only Summit in Orlando. Register here.