Our Brands-Only Summit is just around the corner, and we’re kicking it off with an impressive line-up of social media case studies from our members.
- Autodesk’s Noah Cole shares how a large global enterprise enables marketers to use social media at the local level while ensuring it aligns with the brand’s global story.
- Citrix’s Justin Levy shares how they’re leveraging social media to connect with customers.
- KB Home’s Ali Kendall explains how they’re building relationships with fans via social media.
- Meijer’s Keith Boswell explains how the retail brand is excelling in social media.
- Michelin’s Phil Watson talks about their multiple-objective social media campaign in partnership with Yellowstone National Park.
- T-Mobile’s Michelle Mattson talks about how they’re paving the way for social care and creating kick ass, personal experiences for customers.
- Darden’s Ben Paston explains how they’re giving their brand a heart in social media through storytelling and real connections.
- Honda’s Sean Buda shares how they’re using video to tell the brand’s story in social media.
- Enterprise Holdings’ Yona Spiegelglass shares a case study on how they’re reaching fans in social media.
- Arrow Electronics’ Amanda Kelly talks about how a Super Bowl ad went viral and changed everything.
- American Eagle Outfitters’ Jamie Simoni discusses how the clothing brand is forming new relationships with fans in social media.
- Philip’s Mary-Jayne Trainor explains how they’re overcoming the challenge that healthcare social media isn’t sexy.
- AXA’s Rich Gans explains how they broke down the perceived brick wall of social media compliance.
- Hallmark Channel’s Angela Megrey talks about how social media plays a big role in the countdown to Christmas.
- The Hershey Company’s Kevin Hack shares a case study on how they’re connecting with fans via social media.
- Luxottica’s Nick Gilham shares a social media case study from their LensCrafters brand.
- Hilton Worldwide’s Vanessa Sain-Dieguez explains how they reach and inspire their biggest advocates.
- Scripps Networks’ Abbi McCollum explains how they are using Facebook Live to create close-platform content using an internal social media team.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries’ Rachel Yehezkel shares a case study on social media training for employees.
- Grainger’s Tracy Crane shares how they’re humanizing their BtoB brand through social media.
- SAS Institute’s Alli Soule discusses next steps after creating an employee advocacy program.
- FedEx’s Julie Clement Cochran explains how they’re leveraging user-generated content.
These aren’t your typical polished, canned presentations. These are people like you telling real stories about something they tried, a challenge they faced, what went well, what didn’t work, and what they hope to do next.
Register to join us (and 60+ big brands) on January 23-25 in Orlando here.