Mini Member Meeting 12
October 16, 2018 • Chicago, IL
Conversations you can’t have anywhere else.
Register for the SocialMedia.org Mini Member Meeting:
NOTE: ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
Submitting this form does not mean you’ve been approved for the event — do not book your travel yet.
This is a private event for SocialMedia.org members and invited guests. All registrations are subject to approval at the sole discretion of SocialMedia.org. If your registration is not approved, we will issue you a full refund.
- Members: If you are already on your company roster, you will be approved.
- If you work at a member company, you must be on your company’s roster before you can attend. It takes up to two weeks to complete the screening and approval process, and there are no rush approvals. When you complete this form, we’ll start the approval process.
- Guests: Please talk to us if you are interested in attending and joining the community. If you have already received an invitation, use this form to register.
Registration Rules: This is a private event. Invitation only, non-transferable. SocialMedia.org reserves the right to cancel your registration. Confidentiality Rules: This event is an opportunity for you to preview our confidential environment, but to attend you must agree to our strict confidentiality terms that all members are held to. In our private community you can discuss issues, explore ideas, ask for help, and share concerns openly and honestly, knowing that this is a trusted and confidential environment. You’re never on the record, and you never have to worry about your comments being shared publicly. SocialMedia.org is a safe space with a deep trust among all members. Please respect your fellow attendees by ensuring full confidentiality by agreeing to the terms below, just as you can trust our SocialMedia.org members to do the same:
- All SocialMedia.org content is confidential. This includes emails, discussions, calls, documents, audio, files, and everything else you receive from SocialMedia.org members.
- SocialMedia.org content is not to be shared. This means no forwarding, blogging, copying, or posting to a forum — inside or outside of your company.
- SocialMedia.org content is to be seen by official SocialMedia.org representatives only. You may not pass it around inside your company, copy it for your department, or share it with anyone. If someone hasn’t signed a Representative Participation Agreement with SocialMedia.org, they cannot see SocialMedia.org communications.
- Outsiders may never see SocialMedia.org content. This includes vendors, agencies, consultants, journalists, or anyone else outside of your company. If they aren’t approved as a SocialMedia.org member, they aren’t to see SocialMedia.org content, ever.