This past year, several of us reallocated Facebook ad spend into secondary social media platforms like Snapchat — which has made us wonder: Is Snapchat seeing a second wave or is it a bygone platform? What results have you seen from your Snapchat investment — good or bad? And how has your approach to this channel shifted?
SocialMedia.org members recently gathered together to confidentially discuss:
- Staffing/resources you’re dedicating to this platform
- Targeting strategies to attract a younger demographic
- Exploring social commerce capabilities
- Testing and implementing augmented reality
- Maximizing your relationships with Snapchat representatives