The months since COVID-19 hit have been hard — and it's still hard. But when times got tough, we quickly saw the SocialMedia.org community come together in ways we've never seen before. Every day, members are helping each other with the leadership challenges you’re facing and supporting each other.
We don't know what's next for this crisis (even as we begin to tackle the next one) — but we know this community will be here for you.
Here's how members of your community helped each other over the past three months:
- 58 confidential, vendor-free Community Calls on timely, relevant topics
- 42 of those calls tackled managing social media during COVID-19 head on
- 29 industry huddle calls around COVID-19, where you connected and benchmarked with leaders like you in your industry
- One of our biggest Community Calls of all time — “COVID-19: What's your brand's social plan of action?” — with 186 members on the line
- 115 Fast Feedback conversations
- 94% company participation in the community
- 114 direct, 1-1 member connections
- An incalculable amount of love, therapy, sharing, and camaraderie
We're so proud of this incredible community and amazing members like you who make every single conversation so valuable.
These past few months have shown that, when things get hard, you can't wait for an RFP. You can't wait weeks for an analyst’s report. You need a group you can trust, ready to go, who's there when you need them.
Thank you for everything that you do.