Once again, we were inspired by the smart, generous, and friendly people who made Member Meeting 37 in Chicago a big success. We surrounded ourselves with 224 social media leaders from 151 brands for two days of learning, sharing, and talking about the stuff we wanted to talk about.
We heard eight great case studies, had a private, members-only discussion with Basecamp CEO Jason Fried, and spent hours in confidential small groups discussing the things that are on our minds right now.
If you missed it or want to see our notes, check out our live blog coverage of each public presentation below:
- MillerCoors: Face, place, and story, presented by Jon Stern
- AbbVie: How we used social media to broadcast our week of “good works”, presented by Molly James-Lundak
- LifeProof: Empowering influencers to tell the brand story, presented by Jessica Mack
- Premier Farnell: element14 social media case study, presented by Dianne Kibbey
- SocialMedia.org: Social media disclosure and ethics for big brands, presented by Andy Sernovitz
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield: Our journey to social commerce, presented by Lynde O’Brien
- Amtrak: All aboard the storytelling express: Amtrak’s approach to engaging content, presented by Alexandra Kogan
- McDonald’s: Globalizing social media at scale, presented by Lizzie Roscoe and Matthew Tennant
- Discover: How Discover Financial Services made BtoB fresh, fun, and sociable, presented by Laura Bretz
And it wouldn’t be a Member Meeting without live social media coverage! Here’s a wrap up featuring the best insights, photos, and tweets from our attendees:
Jealous yet? Make sure you don’t miss the next one by registering for our Brands-Only Summit, January 25-27, 2016 in Orlando.