This August 4-5, meet us at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., for a special edition of the Member Meetings you know and love.
It will still be the most useful, efficient, and productive meeting for social media leaders out there. But this time, it’s all confidential.
To have more candid conversations, we’re turning off the cameras this time. It will make for some great discussions, but it also means you need to be there to experience them.
We’re bringing in eight government agencies to present on social media policies and regulations. You’ll hear directly from these speakers and more:
- Federal Trade Commission’s Assistant Director, Division of Advertising Practices, Richard Cleland
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s Senior Vice President of Corporate Financing and Advertising Regulation, Joseph Price
- National Labor Relations Board’s General Counsel, Richard Griffin
- Securities and Exchange Commission’s Chief Counsel, Office of Investor Education and Advocacy, M. Owen Donley III
- Eye on FDA’s Mark Senak, J.D.
Haven’t registered yet? With a limited number of spaces, we’re allowing two representatives per brand. So click here to grab your spot while you can.