It’s a wonderful day in San Francisco and we’re excited to kick off our 34th Member Meeting for social media leaders at big brands.
We’d especially like to thank our talented speakers who will be starting off the two-day event by presenting eight great case studies on corporate social media:
- Symantec’s Erling Admunson
- Toyota’s Monica Peterson
- Burger King’s Adam Gagliardo
- EA’s David Tinson
- Wells Fargo’s Julie Milbrand
- Old Navy’s Angela Scibelli
- Cisco’s Jennifer Roberts
- Microsoft’s Rob Wolf
Here’s some helpful information for those attending the next two days:
- Detailed directions and parking instructions can be found here.
- Registration opens at 11 AM. We’ll start with lunch at 12 PM sharp and end at 5 PM sharp.
If you are unable to join us, you can still follow along with all the action by: