We’re ready to kick off the next few days of intense learning, collaboration, and delicious food, and we hope you are too! There’s a lot going on, so we’ve compiled some information that will help you get the most out of it.
All activities are at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort (1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd. Orlando, FL 32830) unless otherwise noted.
01/25: Measuring Social Media Pre-Conference
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Breakfast and Registration
- 10:30 AM – 4:05 PM: Measuring Social Media Sessions
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Brands-Only Welcome BBQ at the Shipwreck Beach. (All registered Brands-Only Summit attendees are welcome, even if you’re not registered for the Pre-Conference.)
01/26: Classes and Case Studies
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Breakfast and Registration (Conference Center lobby)
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM: Classes and Case Studies
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM: Brands-Only Summit Reception
- 6:30 PM: Bus leaves for members-only dinner. Meet at the Convention Center Port Cochereboard to catch the bus — if you miss the bus, there is no other way to get you to dinner.
- 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Members-only dinner at Epcot’s Living Seas. After dinner, we’ll head to the Isle de France for dessert and a private viewing of the fireworks (we’ll walk back to the Yacht Club Resort together afterwards).
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM: While members are at their event, there’s an informal, unofficial, and family-friendly meet up at Hurricane Hannah’s in the Yacht Club Resort.
01/27: Unconference (Members Only)
- 8:00 AM — 9:00 AM: Breakfast and Registration — be sure to check in at the registration desk so you know which room to go to!
- 9:00 AM — 4:00 PM: Discussions and breakouts
- 4:00 PM — 5:00 PM: Connections and Conversations over drinks
- 5:00 PM: Meeting ends
- 5:15 PM — 5:30 PM: Shuttles leave for the airport
If you need to contact Disney, you can reach them at 1-407-939-5277
Using a car service?
Mears Transportation is Disney’s recommended car service. You can reserve online or call them at 1-855-463-2776.
Need help with anything? Travel help? Boarding passes at the conference? Questions about the event? Just contact us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of you.