It’s a great day in Washington, D.C., and we’re excited to kick off our 36th Member Meeting for social media leaders at big brands!
Here’s some helpful information for those attending the next two days:
- Both days, we’ll be meeting at the Newseum, 555 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001
- Please enter through “The Freedom Forum” entrance on 6th Street.
- Registration opens at 11 AM. We’ll start with lunch at 12 PM sharp and end at 5 PM sharp.
- Since this Member Meeting is completely off-the-record, you won’t see our usual live coverage or videos.
- Afterwards, SocialMedia.org members are invited to join us for a Members-Only Dinner within walking distance from the Newseum. We’ll start with drinks at 5:30 PM and dinner at 6:30.
- Tomorrow, SocialMedia.org members can join us for the private, members-only Unconference with registration, breakfast, and conversations beginning at 8 AM.