If you’re running social media at a big brand, you belong in this family.
Join the community that helps you get answers you can’t get anywhere else.
We share best practices, actionable advice, and solutions to the you-won’t-believe-this challenges that come with being a social media leader.
While everyone is selling you solutions and campaigns, we’re talking about the stuff you need to do your job better — things like which vendors to hire, how to create your strategy, how to build your team, managing interdepartmental issues, and measuring results.
We’re here to help you be great at your job.
When you’re a member, you’ll get:
- A membership for your brand on one of our five 80-company Councils
- A vendor-free community — no agencies, consultants, vendors, or salespeople allowed
- An instant advisory board of people with the same jobs as you, facing the same challenges as you
- Fast answers to the tough questions you can’t ask anywhere else
- Peers to help you navigate the internal corporate issues that come with running social media at a big brand
- A place to ask about vendors before signing big contracts
- The ability to benchmark your program against other big brands
- Trusted advice and practical ideas you can actually use
Every member is a decision maker with substantial professional experience and social media sophistication.
Your day-to-day is dedicated to helping your team, your brand, and the public. This is the only place dedicated to helping you. As a social media leader, you need a place where leaders can help each other — without your team, bosses, or vendors listening in. SocialMedia.org is the one resource where social media leaders take care of each other.
It’s all made possible because we’re focused on four big ideas:
100% brands only
We’re the place where brands share unfiltered, honest, and straightforward advice. No vendors, agencies, small businesses, or consultants are allowed to participate — ever.
Incredible, efficient collaboration
We share in real-time through email, we have weekly calls, and we get together for collaborative meetings several times a year. Participation is easy and designed for your busy schedule.
We have the best staff-to-member ratio of any membership organization you’ll find. The result is zero clutter, great conversations, and the incredible membership experience you deserve.
We’ll help you avoid risks, get market intelligence, benchmark your program, and screen vendors. We’ll help you be a great social media leader, and we’ll never upsell you — because everything’s included.