Welcome to a special conference for people leading the social media movement at big brands
This event is focused on the core skills you need to be a successful social media executive.
This two-day conference features 16 intense peer-to-peer discussions, 12 how-to classes, 12 real-world case studies, 3 brilliant authors, and 3 amazing keynotes. There’s also a fascinating pre-conference on social media measurement, incredible networking opportunities, and lots of delicious food.
You’ve never been to an event so thrilling, so inspiring, and so exhausting.
An agenda designed for social media leaders like you
The 12 how-to classes are focused on the three core skills you need to run a social media program:
- Leading the social media operation
- Executing the social media essentials
- Integrating social media with business units
The 12 real-world case studies features amazing brands sharing exactly how they did it:
- Hear from the executives who did it — not the agencies trying to sell it
- Get practical, actionable ideas you can take back to your company
- Learn it all from some of social media’s superstar brands
The 16 intense peer-to-peer discussions will be nowhere-else-on-earth conversations:
- Collaborate with social media executives just like you
- Each conversation is relevant to you — because you pick the topics
- A rare chance to focus on yourself and the specific challenges you’re facing
Classes and Case Studies
12 how-to classes, 12 real-world case studies, 3 brilliant authors, and 2 amazing keynotes. An incredibly fast-paced day focused on what you need to lead an incredible social media program at your brand.
More Details »
The legendary, real-time, and off-the-record day of conversations with a room full of smart social media leaders that have jobs just like yours, at companies like yours, with challenges like yours.
More Details »
Measuring Social Media Pre-Conference
Learn the essentials of social media measurement, metrics, analytics, and ROI. Discover how to measure your program and see the latest data from the industry’s leading researchers.
More Details »
Registration is not open to the public
Attendance is strictly limited to social media leaders at big brands. To be eligible to attend, you must:
- Be a full-time employee at a brand (sorry, no consultants or agencies allowed)
- Be in a strategic, decision-making role on the social media team
- Manage an established social media program (sorry, we’re focused on advanced topics and you won’t have much fun if you’re just getting started)
What people are saying about SocialMedia.org and our events
“Being at the Brands-Only Summit is being among your people. You don’t have to explain what you do — you can just be a sponge soaking up real-world experiences.”
Julie Finlay, USAA
“SocialMedia.org is not a conference company, but absolutely dominates their conferences.”
Ryan Amirault, Whole Foods Market
“SocialMedia.org is the single most important source of information for a social media practitioner.”
Kelly Rigotti, Microsoft
“Meeting people with the same struggles and successes has never been so eye-opening.”
Suzie Collins, JCPenney
“No egos, no fluff, just candid conversations with people just like myself who want to make the social space better for big brands.”
Tom Hawkins, Leggett & Platt
“This organization is the bomb.com. I don’t go to other social events — these are the ones to be at.”
Rachel Medina, UnitedHealth Group
“An intimate setting for social media professionals to get together and share thoughts and ideas without getting a sales pitch.”
Anita Santellana, 7-Eleven