Welcome to a special conference for people leading the social media movement at big brands
This event is focused on what you need to be a successful social media executive.
This conference features 16 intense peer-to-peer discussions, 12 classes, 12 case studies, 3 brilliant authors, and 3 amazing keynotes. There’s also a fascinating pre-conference on social media measurement, incredible networking opportunities, and lots of delicious food.
You’ve never been to an event so thrilling, so inspiring, and so exhausting.
An agenda designed for social media leaders like you
The 12 classes are focused on running a social media program:
- Leading the social media operation
- Managing the social media essentials
- Integrating social media with business units
The 12 case studies feature amazing brands sharing exactly how they did it:
- Learn from the executives who did it — not the agencies trying to sell it
- Get practical, actionable ideas you can take back to your company
- Hear it all from some of social media’s superstar brands
The 16 intense peer-to-peer discussions will be nowhere-else-on-earth conversations:
- Collaborate with social media executives just like you
- Each conversation is relevant to you — because you pick the topics
- A rare chance to focus on yourself and the specific challenges you’re facing
Classes and Case Studies
12 classes, 12 case studies, 3 brilliant authors, and 2 amazing keynotes. An incredibly fast-paced day focused on what you need to lead an incredible social media program at your brand.
More Details »
The legendary, real-time, and off-the-record day of conversations with a room full of smart social media leaders that have jobs just like yours, at companies like yours, with challenges like yours.
More Details »
Measuring Social Media Pre-Conference
Hear the latest in social media measurement, metrics, analytics, and ROI. Discover new techniques and review the latest data from the industry’s leading researchers.
More Details »
Keynote: Coming soon!
Registration is not open to the public
Attendance is strictly limited to social media leaders at big brands. To be eligible to attend, you must:
- Be a full-time employee at a brand (sorry, no consultants or agencies allowed)
- Be in a strategic leadership and decision-making role, running social media at your brand
- Manage an established social media program (sorry, we’re focused on advanced topics and you won’t have much fun if you’re just getting started)
What people are saying about SocialMedia.org and our events
“I postponed my honeymoon so I could attend the Brands-Only Summit. That’s how addicted I am to SocialMedia.org!”
Hannah Winslow, Express Scripts
“This organization is the bomb.com. I don’t go to other social events — these are the ones to be at.”
Rachel Medina, UnitedHealth Group
“This is by far the best and most useful conference I have attended.”
Michelle Slater, Royal Bank of Canada
“The Brands-Only Summit has the most authentic, knowledgeable, experienced, and sincere professionals I have ever met.”
Ranae Blanke, Hobby Lobby
“Some say last year’s Brands-Only Summit was the best social media conference they’ve ever attended. I’ll do one better. I think it might have been the most valuable conference I’ve ever attended, period.”
Keith McArthur, Rogers Communications
“I think my favorite thing about SocialMedia.org in-person meetings is that I’m reminded my team and I aren’t ever alone — it matters.”
Natanya Anderson, Whole Foods Market
“SocialMedia.org’s Brands-Only Summit is the most useful professional conference I’ve been to, bar none — and I’ve been to a few!”
Kelly Rigotti, Microsoft
“The people I meet and connections I make at the Brands-Only Summit are invaluable. It’s a three-day knowledge spree that resonates for months!”
Mary Pretotto, Rogers Communications
“Being at the Brands-Only Summit is being among your people. You don’t have to explain what you do — you can just be a sponge soaking up real-world experiences.”
Julie Finlay, USAA